We went to the IHS today. The main highlight was the Corrie House. On the one hand I liked it (queued for long enough) but on the other, I was a little disappointed.
- The fab footage of old fab storylines being shown to us in the queue.
- Seeing the upstairs of the Barlow's house.
- Some great photos on the Rovers' Return wall.
- The queue.
- The emptiness of the Rovers. (Just a place to queue).
- The fact that the modern version of the Barlow's house had no personal possessions in it - are we to believe they redecorate and leave their photos down?
- There was something missing... can't put my finger on what...
- It was shockingly hot at the whole show. Aaron ended up in vest and jeans...
|Born Free bottle while Mum ate lunch.|
|Cardboard Ken in Rovers|
|Photo wall in Rovers.|
|Ken and Deirdre's bedroom.|
|Their boiling cupboard.|
|Is this Tracy and Amy's bedroom?|
|The knocked through kitchen diner.|
|Snazzy sitting room.|
|Ken's bedroom's now ensuite.|
|Photo of mirror in loos - us babywearing.|
|STUNNING water feature!|
Find out more about the Corrie house: click here