When 1 fat lady is fatter than 2

Hi

On 16th March I was weighed (as part of changing GP surgeries) and the nurse informed me that I am 95 kg.

Before I got pregnant I was 88 kg (and I thought THAT was heavy) and I was pleased that at my 6 week check-up after a C-section I was back to 88 kg....

So where has this extra 7 kg come from????  Whoever gave it to me, take it back!

To think, I was slimmer when I was TWO fat ladies (to anyone who hasn't made the connection, in BINGO the number 88 is referred to as two fat ladies).

According to this post in my OLD blog, I was two fate ladies all the way back in 2008.


Oh and Aaron was weighed on Monday, and he was 10.41 kg so it is clearly time to finally pick the next stage up car-seat which we still haven't done.

If a Mummy is reading this, I am open to suggestions on car-seats as I don't know where to start.....

Liska x