Listography - top 5 things I would change about my wedding

Hi

I can't participate in this meme as there is nothing I would change.  It was wonderful.

So I am going to say the top 5 things I loved about my wedding instead :-)
  1. The Abbey was out of this world - same place where Pierce Brosnan got married.
  2. I loved the medieval theme - although it was just me, my Mum and the Bridesmaids who followed it.
  3. I LOVED my wedding car - Pierce Brosnan wanted it and couldn't get it! That's a true story :-)
  4. I loved the reception venue - it was spectacular.
  5. I love our photos and video and even more so, love looking at them, even all these years later.
I really loved the atmosphere - it was so filled with smiles, love and laughter and everyone had such a good day. So many people stayed over in the hotel who had planned on going home.... they had such a good night they just needed to fall into the nearest bed ;-)

Liska xx