Reasons to be Cheerful
- I don't feel cheerful that it's a long weekend, as I work Tues, Wed, Thurs, so makes no odds to me. In fact makes me gutted that everyone has the same as me this weekend.... first Easter in my working life where I don't benefit from the BH. BUT it does mean the husband's off for 5 days which is good. It's funny, I can sense other people are off, as when I woke it felt like the weekend where it normally feels like a Friday.
- I've settled into work, and am now really enjoying it. Feeling very productive.
- I am really excited that someone at work, may be about to get an internal promotion that I put them up for. The interview is today and I am crossing my fingers and toes. Back with an edit. He passed that stage with flying colours. One stage left....
- I'm so cheerful about the good weather and the long bright days. The weather's been exceptional.
- I am starting to feel excited about Cybermummy but I'd still like to find a sponsor and MUST lose weight before then.