I was blessed to get a place at the Tots 100 xmas party which was hosted by Butlins Bognor Regis.
This meant an excuse for a weekend away, which we'd never have otherwise indulged in this close to Christmas.
We weren't paid to attend (this isn't a paid review) but we did get a discount as part of a group booking and a chance to meet fellow bloggers was too good to turn down.
So back to the Shoreline Hotel at Butlins - Bognor Regis. This was our view on arrival at 11:15 at night on Friday 9th December.
|Ours is the large lit up room on the 3rd floor on the right of the circular windows|
A member of staff who deserves a really special mention is the lady you can see in this video.
NOTHING was too much trouble for her.
She was on reception when we arrived at 11:15 p.m. and we were with her till after midnight.
At about midnight she:
- zipped our single beds together to make them into a double.
- She then dressed the bed in double bedlinen and a lovely kingsize duvet - her worry being that she acknowledged that we co-sleep and that Aaron would benefit from a proper duvet.
- She built the travel cot (as he does sometimes go in it).
- She played with Aaron in reception (see video above).
- And after all that she poured me a much needed Tia Maria and coke (the bar is attached to reception).
- She was amazing and so conscious of children's needs (having children of her own). Being that she and I are both Irish I helped my fellow country woman dress the bed while Dad was downstairs with Aaron :-)
A real highlight of the Shoreline Hotel is the kids corner at reception:
WATCH THIS VIDEO:
But the REAL HIGHLIGHT of The Shoreline Hotel is being able to put Billy Bear to bed - forgive Aaron his grumpy face he was SHATTERED:
|Mummy like Billy I want to go to bed!|
Thank you Butlins!
Thank you Tots 100.