APOLOGY and edit to the below post - I was also tagged by Emma on 12th February 2012
Normally I have a good memory but I have been mega busy at work - brain fail!
I was tagged to answer these questions, by the lovely Kerry whose blog is Multiple Mummy.
Her questions to the people she tagged were as follows (along with my answers of course):
Would you like to live in a different country?
Why would / wouldn't you?
Was there for 16 days in 2004 and loved it.
Are you doing what you thought you would be at this age when you were a teenager?
No, I thought I was going to be an Accountant. I studied it for the 1st year at University but hated it and changed my degree to Economics.
What is your biggest addiction, and does it worry you?
Sugar and yes, very much so!
Do you speak a foreign language?
Would you like to?
What is your favourite holiday destination? (either past or a 'dream destination)
Dream destination would be Bali.
What most annoys you?
Easy - injustice and lies!
What is your dream job?
A job that means I could afford a house.
What are you looking forward to this year?
Nothing at present. I seem to be going through a phase of only looking as far as the current day or week.
How upset would you be if you woke up tomorrow morning and the internet had ceased to exist?
Not nearly as upset as you would think.
What day / period of your life would you like to re-live?
If you could travel in time (you know, without buggering up the space/time continuum thing) would you go forward or backwards?
I was also tagged by Tired Mummy of Two, but can't answer any of the questions she set for me:
- Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, “sleep like a baby”?
- Why is a round pizza put in a square box?
- Why is abbreviated such a long word?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons??
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out of it's nose?
If however you would like to join in, feel free and if you let me know in the comments I will be more than happy to link across to you.
Love, Liska xxx