Inner Truth


Apologies there was no Inner Truth post last week, but I kind of went off blogging in the last couple of weeks, for reasons that will become clear in a post that I will hopefully write tonight.

I have done a lot of soul searching in the last few weeks and have had it confirmed that I do have post natal depression. 

Anyway, back to the Lemonade Diet (the Master Cleanse) - you have to do it for 10, 20 or 40 days, and I ended up doing 9 days.  I learned a lot about myself during that time, and lost a lot of weight.  I learned what the triggers are for me wanting to eat and it was revealing.

Also, since I came off it I have been craving healthy food and now even ages later my portion sizes are smaller, as my stomach shrunk and I am NOT going to expand it back as our portion sizes in the West are far too large anyway.

I will be doing the lemonade diet again some time in the not too distant future.

In the last couple of days I picked back up a book on my kindle that was bringing up "blocks" a few weeks ago.  It is called

How to Do Everything and Be Happy - Your Easy Peasy Guide to Creating Happiness (it's £1.99 on kindle)

After a few weeks of soul searching, I can actually now write "3 wishes" and even think about breaking them down into goals, which I could not do a few weeks ago.  I reached the same blocks when trying to read the excellent book:

The Mummy Whisperer's Six Steps To A Sparkling You And Enjoying Being A Mum (89p on kindle)

So, I am moving forward in my Inner Truth journey and EVEN thinking about picking up yoga again.  I taught for 6 years, up to being nearly 38 weeks pregnant and haven't struck a pose since Aaron was born.  Struck a couple yesterday though, but need to do an actual kriya.

Aaron's nursery is closing on Wednesday evening so I have Thursday off and the whole of the following week.  It is my first time experiencing school holidays, as Aaron only started in September and nursery doesn't have half terms.  I had hoped to go to Ireland but maybe I will just stay here and go inwards instead.

The good thing about my Inner Truth journey is that I am getting to know my strengths as well as my weaknesses.  I am actually starting to hear myself say "I am good at that" and "I could do that for you".

I hope you will link up and let me know how you are doing.

If  you would like to grab the badge it is in a separate "tab" (page) on the blog.

Liska xxx

Here's the linky for this Monday Blog Hop:

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...