So, my reasons:
- As per one of my posts this week, I got a new dress for two weddings I am going to in August, and I'm really happy with it PLUS the handbag AND the new purse:-)
- We are having a lovely play-date with Siobhan tomorrow.
- The first of the August weddings is Saturday.
- We go to Ireland Tuesday :-) quality time with Aaron and my Mum.
- We'll get to go swimming lots in Ireland and Aaron will get great outdoors time/freedom.
- I am starting to get a bit more clarity in my life.
- I didn't lose weight for these weddings but am okay with it.
- My blog is consistently hitting 600 page views a day now - happy with reaching the target I set myself for fun (as I was made redundant 5th July it was fun when I got back from Ireland on 16th July, to set myself a target as a challenge).
- As per my What Makes me Smile post I have made up with my Sister in Law.
- With my Dad being back in my life (for nearly 2 years now) that just leaves my cousin Debbie to reach a reconciliation with, but she seems to be a toughie!!! No, that is NOT a reason to be cheerful.
- The weather is picking up - last Saturday Aaron's nursery had a fun day and I even got sun burned!
- The Olympics seems to be going well - apart from all the bits where it's not (like the empty seats etc...)
- I've done loads of housework and CAN see the wood for the trees now.
- I am going to the Brit Mums event on Monday.
- That reminds me I got a £39.99 early bird ticket for Brit Mums Live 2013... Go here if you want one as they are only available till 6th August.
- I think I'll draw a line here - that's enough reasons... :-) oh I will squeeze one in. Thanks to the recommendation of the Mummy Whisperer (aka Lisa) I am reading Demartini's books and he has something called an Attitude of Gratitude that he recommends. So I am VERY HAPPY to say that participating in Reasons to Be Cheerful is fully in keeping with my reading of his books, and the internal journey it is sending me on.