Dolly Dog is living the high life

This seems to be turning into a dog obsessed blog this month, what am I going to be like when I have a baby to obsess over?! But this is an important update on our little rescue dog Dolly for those of you who have been asking me about her.

I hadn't even been in Muscat for a full day when Colin brought home Dolly, the tiny little malnourished stray dog that desperately needed a home. You may have read about her in my post called "Dolly big nipples and Penny monster" back in September.

This is how Dolly looked when she first arrived with us; so small, skinny and terrified of everything after her terrible life.




Luckily we found a new Mummy called Mary and a wonderful family for Dolly, they took her in and gave her the love and attention that she deserved. They have now renamed her Faith.


This is Dolly/Faith now after being in her new home for 2 months. You can see she has fattened up so much and her fur is in much thicker and healthier. I noticed such a difference in her eyes, she doesn't look scared of life anymore.





Luckily this story has a happy ending, thank you to Mary and her family for showing such kindness to her and keeping me upto date with her progress.